"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm sure you're not tired of my kitten pictures yet!

"Tower of Terror" Climbing up the tree again! This time all four of them got all the way to the top. The funniest part about it was that Kadey (the mommy cat) was on the couch right next to it meowing at them and trying to knock them down. She knew they were not supposed to be up there!

"Baby Face--You've got the cutest little baby face!"

Will's binkie got left on the floor, and Stripes found it and started to play. He actually picked it up in his mouth and tried to run off with it. Now how can you not love these kittens?

"We are Family"

Brian's such a softie. I was looking through the camera, and discovered that he's taken just as many pictures of them as I have! This is one he took the other night. They always sleep like this, all laying on top of each other, snuggled up. What a great sense of family they have!


Hey--I warned you that I was the cat lady. I was not kidding.

1 comment:

Jill said...

They are so cute it hurts, seriously. How will you ever let them go?