- Mom--I wuv you. I just needed to come out to tell you that.
- Mom, I was just wondering if I can have a hug.
- Oh, I forgot to get a kiss.
- Mom, I wuv you forever.
- Mom, you are going to be invited to my birthday (the ultimate compliment in his book)
- Mom, I wuv you forever and forever and forever!
- Mom, I forgive you!
What??? "I said I forgive you!" Oh, for what? "No I just said I forgive you." Okay, Good Night!
Same thing the next night. Did I do something wrong???? No, he tells me. Okay.
So somehow little Jo Jo has decided that I forgive you is a wonderful term of endearment. I'm quite certain he doesn't know what it means. He just says that to us, and must think he is being so kind and generous with his love.
So tonight Joey came out a million times with the "I love you forever's" "I needed a hug" etc.
Then Joey went back to bed.
"Hey Joey," Brian called back to him, "I forgive you!"
Then Brian and I giggled hysterically to ourselves.