You are one of a kind, dude.
- A couple of nights ago around midnight we heard a loud crash coming from the bathroom. Both Brian and I sat straight up and ran in to see what was the matter. Joey came stumbling out and Brian asked what happened. Joey said, "I was just going potty!" Brian said, "Well it was pretty loud." And Joey gave us the crankiest, half-asleep face and growled, "That's because you bought such a loud potty!"
- Our home teacher was over tonight, and you asked me right in the middle of the lesson, "When is this guy going to go home?"
- In the middle of Sacament meeting today, you started yelling, "I hate church! I'm never coming to church ever again!" (You were mad because Will hit you with his webkinz--I would say that was an over-reaction.)
- You have taken a special liking to your yellow and white webkinz cat that you named Bungy. As the sacrament was being passed, you took an extra piece of bread and "fed" it to Bungy. You came up to me the other day and said, "Mom, Isabel's webkinz are not being nice to Bungy." So I said, "Isabel, tell your webkinz to be nice to Bungy," and you smiled in satisfaction.
- Brian woke you up the other day and said, "Joey, it's time to get up, Grandpa's here and we're going fishing." You sat straight up and said, "Oh good. I love it when Grandpa comes. He buys me whatever I want!" Then when you stopped at the gas station, you had him buy you a pink cookie, a chocolate doughnut, chips, mini powdered doughnuts, and a candy bar. Then you told Brian, "See! He buys me anything I want!"
- You tell me all the time, "Thanks, Mom, for making us all this great food." Well it's either that, or, "This is so gross! There is no way I'm going to eat any of this EVER!" It's about 50/50. But it sure makes my day about 50 % of the time.
- You asked to play video games, and I said, "What have you done to earn game time?" You answered, "I made some grown-ups down the street happy by dancing with Isabel. And I did some perfect cartwheels." How do you argue with perfect cartwheels?