"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My other best boyfriend


And I love that Joey has learned how to read and write, because he keeps leaving me love notes on my pillow and on the counter. This is the one he handed to me today while I was in the shower.

Right back at you, little dude.

9 comments:

♥Shally said...

So cute!

Makes your heart melt, doesn't it??

Chrissy, said...

I want my little boys to be just like yours.

oda41143 Missy said...

Of course, he had to give it to you while you are in the shower. whey can't boys leave us alone when we are in the bathroom?

Lauren in GA said...

That is so, so, sweet! I love boyfriends like that!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

just warms your heart, doesn't it?

Kim Sue said...

awwww so sweet

{we have the same granite countertops in our kitchen}

raising4boys said...

How funny your love note was delivered to you in the shower!! My 6 year old loves to write me notes as well. It's so great :)

Emily said...

I love the little notes my kids give me too. If I kept them all I'd have notes everywhere. But I do keep some of them. :) What a cute kid to leave you notes. I hope this time last for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Cute. I have a file full of notes my children have writen me over the years. I love them and treasure them.