"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006

Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas from all of us!




Well, I have again failed another year at mailing out Christmas cards.  I seem to be able to manage this one about every other year.

Alas, most of my friends do read my blog, so I'll have to just post it here and call it good.

Even though I'm a failure at mailing, we do love and cherish all of you as friends and family, and wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!


5 comments:

donna said...

Merry Christmas. :)

Photo Crazy! said...

LOVE your card. Sorry I didn't mail you one. I was waiting for your new address. Merry Christmas!

dusty kay said...

Merry Christmas Wendi! Beautiful family.

Heather S. said...

Glad to see it. I didn't manage to get mine out last year but did this year. Hope you got it! We must just be on alternating years. Ha Ha

Wendi said...

We got it Heather! It was so cute!