"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006

Friday, February 19, 2010

Joeyissm

Joey:  I hate this rice!  This is disgusting.  There is no way that you can make me eat it.  I'll just throw up.

(ten minutes go by, and Joey eats his plate clean, and piles a second helping of rice on his plate)

Dad:  Joey, are you eating more rice?

Joey:  Yeah.  I know--I'm very impressed with myself.

3 comments:

Nana Candy said...

Everybody loves Joey!

Heather S. said...

Don't you love when kids do that. Thanks for the good chuckle Joey.

Heidi said...

heeheeheeheehee