"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006

Saturday, June 30, 2007

5 minutes out of my sight...





My cute little boys are so mischievious. I love it, but boy it keeps me on my toes I try to not have any markers anywhere, but somehow they always find some. We just bought some new furniture for the boys room, and already they've colored on it. I don't know where they got markers from. Then just the other day I thought I had everything under control, the house was pretty clean and boys were playing quietly in their room. I went in my bathroom to blowdry my hair. Five minutes later I went in to check on them, and they'd found some markers in Isabel's closet (I thought they were in her art box up high in the closet--apparently not) and colored all over themselves. They were so pleased with their artwork, how could I be mad? I had the ladies coming over for presidency meeting, so I didn't have time to scrub them down--they got to enjoy their new look for a few hours.

No comments: