"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Gordon B. Hinckley, 2006

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Public again

Hello public blogging world!  I went private for about a year, but decided to make my blog public again.  I don't know if anyone reads this anymore, but if so HELLO!  :)

8 comments:

Holli said...

I'm so glad you're public again! I was always going to request an invitation and never got around to it. Yeah!

donna said...

I READ YOU ALL THE TIME.. ; )

Heather S. said...

Yes, I noticed you're public again, what made you change your mind?

Wendi said...

A prompting.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Yay!!!!

Tammy said...

I am glad your back. I loved reading your blog!

E said...

i'm glad. i missed it, but always checked thinking one day you'd open it up again :)

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.
I never comment on blogs, but this one is awesome! Thanks.